Whatever the situation, RAD is there to assist, advise and support.
RAD has been committed to working with Deaf people of all ages helping create a better future since 1841. 175 years on, and we are still making headlines. Fundraising plays a crucial role in helping us to continue our valuable work and we truly value your support. If you know you want to raise money to support RAD but don’t know where to start, why not have a look at some of our suggestions of fundraising ideas below.
There are loads of things you can do to raise money, here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Host an event like a football match, dinner party/picnic or quiz night and invite friends and family in return for a donation..
- Offer a service like shopping or dog-walking in return for a donation etc.
- Host a bake sale at work and involve your work colleagues
- Hold a sponsored ‘wax’ – see how much you can raise to stand the pain of waxing!
- Do a sponsored sky-dive…
- Hold a sponsored silence…
- Sign up to run the London marathon…
There are many, many ways to get involved, pick one and go for it!
Please see our Complaints Policy for the procedure you need to take if you have a complaint about our fundraising activities.
If your complaint is about our fundraising activities and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction, you can ask the Fundraising Regulator, the self-regulator for fundraising in the UK, to consider it by:
- submitting your complaint through the Fundraising Regular website at www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk
- writing to Fundraising Regulator, 2nd floor, CAN Mezzanine Building, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH
- calling – 0300 999 3407The Fundraising Regulator’s complaints process can be found on its website at: www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/make-a-complaint/complaints-procedure/