Welcome to RAD Deaf Law Centre’s Webcam Portal. RAD Deaf Law Centre is very pleased to be able to offer this unique service for BSL users in England and Wales.
NB. In order to use our Webcam Portal, you will be asked to download install a plug-in to use the service. If you cannot see it, please download it here.
We have a wide range of services available:
- General enquiry – if you have an issue that you’re not sure how to sort out, call us and we will do our best to assist you or signpost you to another service.
- Legal advice – we advise on employment, welfare benefits, debt, housing, discrimination, buying, selling and moving house, writing wills, access to children and divorce. If you need legal advice, get in touch to see if we can take on your case on.
- Business support – if you want to set up your own business, get in touch to find out more about our packages.
- Employment and HR Services – if you are a Deaf business or organisation, we can provide you with employment legal advice and human resources. Call us for more information.
- Training – we have a range of training courses available for the Deaf community, legal professionals, professionals working with Deaf people and BSL/English Interpreters. Call us to find out more.
- Advise the Professionals – if you are a professional working with Deaf people, and have a query or dilemma in relation to a case, please call us.
Our team of BSL users will be on call. If you are put through to member of staff who is not able to advise you on your issue, we will take your details and carry out a legal aid assessment to see whether you are allowed to have funding from the government to receive legal advice. We will then transfer your call to a solicitor or caseworker if available, or arrange an appointment.
Out of hours?
Our normal working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm. If you call outside these hours, please leave a video message and we will get back to you.
If you have any issues or problems, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or SMS 07749 965 725.