The Royal Association for Deaf people (RAD) work with various organisations who support us through funding opportunities.
Our current partners include:
We partner with organisations who share our aspirations to deliver services that deaf people want and need.
Our partnership offer
As a partner we make a commitment to our prime contractor, lead partner or consortium members to:
- Meet our contractual obligations
- Provide first class person centred services
- Adhere to relevant quality standards
- Provide timely and accurate monitoring
- Actively seek feedback from those who we support
- Bring added value through our range of services
- Appoint appropriately qualified and experienced people
- Support other partners where required in an effort to improve overall service standards
- Adhere to data protection and confidentiality requirements