Select Page

I need help with tax

Did you know that there is a website dedicated to making information and advice about tax more accessible to Deaf people?

The Royal Association for Deaf people and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) have been working together since 2015 to provide advice on a variety of tax issues, including working tax credits, child tax credits, PAYE and Self-Assessment in British Sign Language (BSL).

You can choose to request support from one of our specialist tax advisors, or book an Interpreter if you would prefer to make a direct call to HMRC via Video Relay Services.

The  website has:


Information in BSL



details of how to contact our specialist tax advisor



an online booking system so you can contact HMRC via an Interpreter online


“This was one of the best ever things I did! Was getting so worried I’d been scammed. Getting in touch with you made me so relieved. Thank you so much for all you did.”


East Sussex

Need help with tax?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email